I love that movie. Wish Parker and Stone would do another live-action film.
Here's the clip shown by the local Winchester & Northern Virginia television stations of another angle of Da Raidahs celebrating the late touchdown! GET 'EM DAWG!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Celebrate Good Times, Come On - Let's Celebrate! -Kool & The Gang
TO BE THE MAN YOU'VE GOT TO BEAT THE MAN!!!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!
I love that movie. Wish Parker and Stone would do another live-action film.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Well there Bobby, there's one sport that those Northern Virginny's won't be able to compete with us in! We here in the ole El-Pee-Dee will win state every single year if the VH$L makes it bonafide!
El-Pee-Dee Domination Right Here Fellers!
TO BE THE MAN YOU'VE GOT TO BEAT THE MAN!!!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!
LMAO , AWESOME!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I love that movie but I only have it on VHS.. need to get it on DVD sometime! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks